At Boone Dog Office Spaces, we’re very much aware of the new realities around us. We have to open in a way where we comply with our region’s bylaws, and we have adopted many new common-sense guidelines to keep our members and visitors as safe as possible.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING AT BOONE DOG OFFICE SPACES TO HELP ENSURE THE SAFETY OF MEMBERS & GUESTS:
- Our members must use a code to unlock the door and identify themselves when entering to facilitate our contact tracing measures.
- We are not opening our Hot Desks until we have a solution to COVID-19.
- Masks are required in situations where physical distancing cannot be maintained. They are not required in private offices.
- Sales of day passes and hourly room rentals to non-members won’t be an option upon opening.
- We disinfect and clean common surfaces 3X daily. These include the kitchen surfaces, microwave, fridge, bathroom surfaces, printer, phone booths, and all door handles.
- Disinfectant spray bottles are spread out in the common areas.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of the space take place every weekend.
- Snacks and shared food offerings are not offered at the present time.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entry and in areas with commonly used surfaces.
- Signage and floor markers have been added to remind everyone about new protocols.
- We have reduced capacity in our meeting rooms to allow for a 6-ft separation.
- All in-person events and gatherings are suspended indefinitely.
- Guests are screened and asked to sign a contract tracing form before visiting.
- We are keeping up with advisories from our local and provincial governments, the Public Health Agency of Canada, the WHO and the CDC.
We ask that you do not come to Boone Dog Office Spaces if you’re not feeling well, show symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection, or have been around people who show symptoms. Members and guests are asked to inform us ASAP if they’ve tested positive for COVID-19 or develop COVID-like symptoms.
We are 100% committed to working together to keep one another safe (and also happy and productive) at Boone Dog Office Spaces!